Round-table on Comparative models on migratory policies: approaches and challenges from multiculturality.
10 December 2009.
- Catalina Iliescu Gheorghiu. President of ARIPI Association in Alicante.
- Esther Ponzoda. Person in charge of the Area for European Residents, Provincial Government of Alicante.
- Sihar Ater. Cultural Mediator. Conviure Association (Morocco).
Round-table on Latin American Associativism and Immigration in Spain.
11 December 2009.
- Vladimir Paspuel. Chairman of Rumiñahui Association (Ecuador).
- Yolanda Villavicencio. Chairman of AESCO (Spain – Colombia Association, Solidarity and Cooperation
- Ernesto Baca. Cooperation Association Bolivia – Spain ACOBE (Bolivia).
Course on Political Theory. October 2007 to May 2008.
Course on Intelligence and Security Services. September 2008 to January 2009. A book have been published on the contents of these seminars.
Symposium on The Region of Valencia in the 21st Century: Challenges and Solutions. 27 and 28 January 2009.
Course on Public Policies of Intelligence Services.
Presentation of the Postgraduate Programme in Direction and Management of Public Organizations.
6 February 2009.
Lecture on the Design of R&D+I Policies by Alejandro Klecker de Elizalde. Director of Clarke Modet & Co.
Lecture on Integration Policies of Immigrants in the Region of Valencia by Josep María Felip I Sardá, Director-General of Migrations – Generalitat Valenciana.
Special participation of Milagrosa Martínez Navarro. President of the Valencian Parliament.
Closing ceremony of the Postgraduate Programme in Direction and Management of Public Organizations. Round-table on External Policies in the 21st Century. Participants:
- Rafael Ripoll Navarro. Regional Secretary for Territorial Cohesion, State and European Union Relationships. Regional Minister of the Presidency – Generalitat Valenciana.
- Miguel Angel Cañizares Mendoza. Ambassador of the Republic of Panama in Spain.
- Maricecili Ramis Mora. Councillor Ambassador of the Dominican Republic in Spain.
- Ramón Carrillo Váldes. Diplomat. Director of International Relations. Unión Fenosa.
Presentation of the Postgraduate Programme in Public Direction and Management. Academic year 2009-2010.
17 October 2008.
Lecture on Government Procedure, the formation of a concept and praxis in Governement by Luis Fernando Aguilar. Lecturer in the Autonomous University.
Lecture on the Institutional Presence of the Generalitat Valenciana in the province of Alicante by José Marín Guerrero, Territorial Delegate of the Regional Minister.
Presentation of the Diploma Programme in Organization, Management and Evaluation of Spanish Territorial Public Bodies.
7 February 2008.
- Huber Weber, Chairman of the European Union Court of Auditors.
- Pascual Sala Sánchez. Magistrate of the Constitutional Court.
- Mariano Vivancos. Deputy Secretary of the the Regional Minister for Social Welfare.
Round-table (Discussion Forum) Income tax regulation and Management of Public Expenses in Spain.
17 April 2008.
- Antonio Arias Rodríguez. Syndic for Accounting of the Principality of Asturias.
- Rafael Iturriega Nieva, Vice President of Basque Court of Public Accounts
- Rafael Medina Jáber. Chairman of The Canary Islands' High Court of Accounts Auditing.
- Rafael Vicente Queral. Executive Trustee for Accounting of the Valencian Community.
Closing ceremony of the Diploma Programme in Organization, Management and Evaluation of Spanish Territorial Public Bodies.
13 June 2008.
- Luis Romero Requena. Director-General for the European Commission's Budgets.
- Rafael Ripoll Navarro. Regional Secretary of the Complaints with the European Union and Cooperation to Development of the Generalitat Valenciana.
Round-table on the Reform of the Judiciary Office.
- Manuel Corral Abascal. Court Secretary of the Constitutional Court in Spain (Full Committee).
- Herminia Palencia Guerra. Court Secretary of the Constitutional Court in Spain (Sala DE Amparo).
Presentation ceremony of the Euro Latin American Master's Programme in Public Migratory and Cooperation to Development Policies.
18 January 2007.
Lecture on the role of the Court of Auditors in the political-administrative system of the European Union by Hubert Weber, Ph.D
Lecture on Migratory Processes in Spain by Fernando Vallespín Uña, Ph.D. Director of the Centre for Sociological Research (under the Ministry of the Presidency). Professor in Political and Administration Science at the Autonomous University of Madrid.
Lucentum's Observatory for Administration and Compared Public Policies
Universidad de Alicante Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig s/n 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig Alicante (Spain)